Report NEP-OPM-2019-10-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grjebine & Jérôme Héricourt & Fabien Tripier, 2019. "Sectoral reallocations, Real estate shocks, and productivity divergence in Europe," Working Papers 2019-09, CEPII research center.
- Harald Finger & Pablo Lopez Murphy, 2019. "Facing the Tides; Managing Capital Flows in Asia," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 19/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Karel Br?na, 2019. "Credit supply constraint and external solvency: The case of the Czech Republic," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9412087, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Nnanna, 2019. "REER Imbalances and Macroeconomic Adjustments: evidence from the CEMAC zone," Working Papers 19/071, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2019. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices: Accounting for changes in the Eurozone trade structure," Working Papers 2019-08, CEPII research center.
- Vespignani, Joaquin & Raghavan, Mala & Majumder, Monoj Kumar, 2019. "Oil Curse, Economic Growth and Trade Openness," Working Papers 2019-06, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Alessandro Cantelmo & Giovanni Melina & Chris Papageorgiou, 2019. "Macroeconomic Outcomes in Disaster-Prone Countries," IMF Working Papers 19/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Monoj Kumar Majumder & Mala Raghavan & Joaquin Vespignani, 2019. "Oil curse, economic growth and trade openness," CAMA Working Papers 2019-78, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Frédérique Bec & Mélika Ben Salem, 2019. "Dornsbush revisited from an asymmetrical perspective : Evidence from G20 nominal effective exchange rates," THEMA Working Papers 2019-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Danilo Leiva-Leon & Eva Ortega & Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2019. "Exchange rate shocks and inflation comovement in the euro area," Working Papers 1934, Banco de España.