Report NEP-OPM-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Caballero & Güneş Kamber, 2019. "On the global Impact of risk-off shocks and policy-put frameworks," BIS Working Papers 772, Bank for International Settlements.
- de Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2018. "Behavioural economics is useful also in macroeconomics : the role of animal spirits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87286, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Cen, Jason & Chambers, David & Marsh, Ian W, 2019. "Currency Regimes and the Carry Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 13571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katherine Eriksson & Katheryn Russ & Jay C. Shambaugh & Minfei Xu, 2019. "Trade Shocks and the Shifting Landscape of U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 25646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eleni Iliopulos & Erica Perego & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2019. "International Business Cycles: Information Matters," Working Papers 2019-03, CEPII research center.
- Victor Pontines, 2019. "A provincial view of consumption risk sharing: Asset classes as shock absorbers," CAMA Working Papers 2019-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stefan Hohberger & Marco Ratto & Lukas Vogel, 2019. "The euro exchange rate and Germany's trade surplus," CESifo Working Paper Series 7543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Carl Grekou & Valérie Mignon, 2019. "Heterogeneity within the Euro Area: New Insights into an Old Story," Working Papers 2019-05, CEPII research center.
- Demir, Ishak, 2019. "Monetary Policy Autonomy and International Monetary Spillovers," EconStor Preprints 193694, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jongrim Ha & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2019. "Global inflation synchronization," CAMA Working Papers 2019-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.