Report NEP-OPM-2018-09-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Javier Bianchi & Chenxin Liu, 2016. "Fundamentals News, Global Liquidity and Macroprudential Policy," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-043, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 05 Dec 2016.
- Hao Jin & Chen Xiong, 2018. "Financial Openness, Bank Capital Flows, and the Effectiveness of Macroprudential Policies," CAEPR Working Papers 2018-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Johnny Cotoc & Alok Johri & Cesar Sosa-Padilla, 2018. "Debt, Defaults and Dogma: politics and the dynamics of sovereign debt markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-13, McMaster University.
- Wen Yao & Xiaodong Zhu, 2018. "Structural Change and Aggregate Employment Fluctuations in China and the US," 2018 Meeting Papers 720, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Steven B. Kamin & Canlin Li & Marius del Giudice Rodriguez, 2018. "International Spillovers of Monetary Policy : Conventional Policy vs. Quantitative Easing," International Finance Discussion Papers 1234, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark A. Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2018. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Dilution: Maturity and Multiplicity in Debt Models," NBER Working Papers 24683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Hernandez, 2018. "How International Reserves Reduce the Probability of Debt Crises," 2018 Meeting Papers 1203, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher Erceg & Andrea Prestipino & Andrea Raffo, 2018. "The Macroeconomic Effect of Trade Policy," 2018 Meeting Papers 221, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francois Geerolf, 2018. "The Phillips Curve: Price Levels or Real Exchange Rates?," 2018 Meeting Papers 1187, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kouladoum, Jean-Claude, 2018. "External debts and real exchange rates in developing countries: evidence from Chad," MPRA Paper 88440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepa Dhume Datta & Benjamin K. Johannsen & Hannah Kwon & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2018. "Oil, Equities, and the Zero Lower Bound," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-058, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Kremens, Lukas & Martin, Ian, 2019. "The quanto theory of exchange rates," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89839, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andres Drenik & Diego Perez & Rishabh Kirpalani, 2018. "Currency Choices in Contracts," 2018 Meeting Papers 832, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ryan Chahrour & Rosen Valchev, 2018. "International Medium of Exchange: Privilege and Duty," 2018 Meeting Papers 317, Society for Economic Dynamics.