Report NEP-OPM-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Broner & Daragh Clancy & Alberto Martín & Aitor Erce, 2018. "Fiscal Multipliers and Foreign Holdings of Public Debt," Working Papers 1040, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Philippon, Thomas & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2017. "The analytics of the Greek crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 82433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Furtuna, Oana & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2018. "Private and public risk sharing in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2148, European Central Bank.
- Dohwa, Kohjiro, 2018. "The role of local currency pricing in international transmission effects of monetary and productivity shocks in an economy with vertical production linkage and firm entry," MPRA Paper 86351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fornaro, Luca & Romei, Federica, 2018. "The Paradox of Global Thrift," CEPR Discussion Papers 12894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helena Chulià & Jorge M. Uribe, 2018. "“Together forever? Good and bad market volatility shocks and international consumption risk sharing: A tale of a sign”," IREA Working Papers 201809, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2018.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2017. "Sovereign Bond Prices, Haircuts and Maturity," Diskussionsschriften dp1703, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Tunc, Cengiz & Solakoglu, Mehmet Nihat & Hazar, Adalet & Babuscu, Senol, 2018. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade: External Exchange Rate Volatility Matters," MPRA Paper 86401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Creal, Drew, 2018. "Multihorizon Currency Returns and Purchasing Power Parity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Renzo Alvarez & Amin Shoja & Syed Uddin & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2018. "Daily Exchange Rate Pass-through into Micro Prices," Working Papers 1803, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Fornaro & Federica Romei, 2018. "The Paradox of Global Thrift," Working Papers 1039, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Geography and Agricultural Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence from Micro Plot-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 24532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nauro F. Campos & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2018. "Symmetry and Convergence in Monetary Unions," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 131, European Institute, LSE.