Report NEP-OPM-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amador, Manuel & Bianchi, Javier & Bocola, Luigi & Perri, Fabrizio, 2017. "Exchange Rate Policies at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 740, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Auer, Raphael & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Sauré, Philip, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," CEPR Discussion Papers 11906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Elena Pastorino, 2017. "Financial Markets and Fiscal Unions," NBER Working Papers 23235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Reinhart & Miguel Angel Santos, 2015. "From Financial Repression to External Distress: The Case of Venezuela," CID Working Papers 293, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Auer, Raphael & Borio, Claudio & Filardo, Andrew J, 2017. "The globalisation of inflation: the growing importance of global value chains," CEPR Discussion Papers 11905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2017. "Explaining International Business Cycle Synchronization: Recursive Preferences and the Terms of Trade Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 11911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Everett Grant, 2016. "Exposure to international crises: trade vs. financial contagion," ESRB Working Paper Series 30, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Jimena Zuniga, 2015. "Varieties of Capital Flows: What Do We Know?," CID Working Papers 296, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Federico Sturzenegger, 2016. "Classifying Exchange Rate Regimes: 15 Years Later," CID Working Papers 319, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2015. "Labor market reforms and current account imbalances - beggar-thy-neighbor policies in a currency union?," EcoMod2015 8484, EcoMod.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Caroline Mehigan & Rogelio Mercado, 2017. "The Currency Composition of International Portfolio Assets," Trinity Economics Papers tep1017, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Gregory De Walque & Thomas Lejeune & Yuliya Rychalovska & Rafael Wouters, 2017. "An estimated two-country EA-US model with limited exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Research 317, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kim, Kyunghun, 2016. "International Transmission of U.S. Monetary Policy Surprises," Working Papers 16-5, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.