Report NEP-OPM-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Gianluca Benigno, 2017. "Revisiting the commodity curse: a financial perspective," BIS Working Papers 609, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jordï¿½, ï¿½scar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "The effects of quasi-random monetary experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 11801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Bryan Hardy & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Luis Servén, 2017. "Gross Capital Flows by Banks, Corporates and Sovereigns," NBER Working Papers 23116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Eguren-Martin, Fernando & Thwaites, Gregory, 2017. "Foreign booms, domestic busts: the global dimension of banking crises," Bank of England working papers 644, Bank of England.
- Mary Everett & Vahagn Galstyan, 2017. "Cross-Border Banking and Macroeconomic Determinants," Trinity Economics Papers tep0317, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Gubler & Christoph Sax, 2017. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect Reversed: New Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 2017-01, Swiss National Bank.
- McGrattan, Ellen R. & Waddle, Andrea L., 2017. "The Impact of Brexit on Foreign Investment and Production," Staff Report 542, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Olivier Blanchard & Guido Lorenzoni & Jean Paul L'Huillier, 2017. "Short-Run Effects of Lower Productivity Growth: A Twist on the Secular Stagnation Hypothesis," Policy Briefs PB17-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Jacob A. Robbins, 2017. "A Model of Secular Stagnation: Theory and Quantitative Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 23093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunnermeier, Markus & James, Harold & Landau, Jean-Pierre, 2016. "The Euro and the Battle of Ideas," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145852, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2017. "Tradability of Output and the Current Account: An Empirical Investigation for Europe," wiiw Working Papers 134, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Hardy, Bryan & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Servï¿½n, Luis, 2017. "Gross Capital Inflows to Banks, Corporates and Sovereigns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathalia Rios Ballesteros & Thomas Goda, 2017. "Natural resource-seeking FDI inflows and current account deficits in commodity-producing developing economies," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015298, Universidad EAFIT.
- Harald Hau, 2012. "The Exchange Rate Effect of Multi-Currency Risk Arbitrage," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-07, Swiss Finance Institute.