Report NEP-OPM-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ibhagui, Oyakhilome, 2015. "Understanding the Sources of High Current Account Fluctuations in 5 Developed Economies," MPRA Paper 75881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elod Takats & Judit Temesvary, 2017. "The Currency Dimension of the Bank Lending Channel in International Monetary Transmission," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-001, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Habimana, Olivier, 2017. "The multiscale relationship between exchange rates and fundamentals differentials: Empirical evidence from Scandinavia," MPRA Paper 75956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yan Carriere-Swallow & Bertrand Gruss & Nicolas E Magud & Fabian Valencia, 2016. "Monetary Policy Credibility and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 16/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Harahap, Berry & Bary, Pakasa & Panjaitan, Linda & Satyanugroho, Redianto, 2016. "Spillovers of United States and People’s Republic of China Shocks on Small Open Economies: The Case of Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 616, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Badinger, Harald & Fichet de Clairfontaine, Aurélien & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2015. "Fiscal Rules and Twin Deficits: The Link between Fiscal and External Balances," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 196, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Raphael Auer & Claudio Borio & Andrew Filardo, 2017. "The globalisation of inflation: the growing importance of global value chains," BIS Working Papers 602, Bank for International Settlements.
- Huber, Florian & Kaufmann, Daniel, 2016. "Trend Fundamentals and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 214, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Kristófer Gunnlaugsson & Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2016. "Small open economies in the vast oceanof global high finance," Economics wp73, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Barrot, Jean-Noël & Loualiche, Erik & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2016. "The Globalization Risk Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 11733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.