Report NEP-OPM-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2016. "Safe Asset Scarcity and Aggregate Demand," NBER Working Papers 22044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2016. "Financial Frictions and Unconventional Monetary Policy in Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 21955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, 2016. "Deadly Embrace: Sovereign and Financial Balance Sheets Doom Loops," NBER Working Papers 21843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201510131420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2016. "The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement," NBER Working Papers 21885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kollmann, 2015. "Risk Sharing in a World Economy with Uncertainty Shocks," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-43, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicholas Ford & Charles Yuji Horioka, 2016. "The 'Real' Explanation of the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," ISER Discussion Paper 0962, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Paczos, Wojtek; Shakhnov, Kirill, 2016. "Sovereign Debt Issuance and Selective Default," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/04, European University Institute.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Luis Garicano & Philip R. Lane & Marco Pagano & Ricardo Reis & Tano Santos & David Thesmar & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Dimitri Vayanos, 2016. "The Sovereign-Bank Diabolic Loop and ESBies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1414, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joao Paulo Pessoa, 2016. "International Competition and Labor Market Adjustment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1411, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hale, Galina & Kapan, Tumer & Minoiu, Camelia, 2016. "Shock Transmission through Cross-Border Bank Lending: Credit and Real Effect," Working Paper Series 2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.