Report NEP-OPM-2015-08-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Küçük, Hande & Sutherland, Alan, 2015. "International Risk Sharing and Portfolio Choice with Non-separable Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Miguel Angel Santos, 2015. "From Financial Repression to External Distress: The Case of Venezuela," NBER Working Papers 21333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Erceg, Christopher & Lindé, Jesper, 2015. "Jump-Starting the Euro Area Recovery: Would a Rise in Core Fiscal Spending Help the Periphery?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony Landry, 2015. "Multinational Pricing: Lessons from IKEA," 2015 Meeting Papers 265, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bergin, Paul R & Corsetti, Giancarlo, 2015. "Beyond Competitive Devaluations: The Monetary Dimensions of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 10718, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory Phelan & Alexis Akira Toda, 2015. "Securitized Markets, International Capital Flows, and Global Welfare," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-14, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jul 2017.
- Lucas Herrenbrueck, 2015. "An Open-Economy Model with Money, Endogenous Search, and Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers dp15-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Jared C. Carbone & Kenneth J. McKenzie, 2015. "Going Dutch? The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the Canadian Economy," Working Papers 2015-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Jesse Schreger, 2015. "The Costs of Sovereign Default: Evidence from Argentina," 2015 Meeting Papers 240, Society for Economic Dynamics.