Report NEP-OPM-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Evans & Dagfinn Rime, 2015. "Order Flow Information and Spot Rate Dynamics," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Brahima Coulibaly & Andrei Zlate, 2015. "International Financial Spillovers to Emerging Market Economies: How Important Are Economic Fundamentals?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1135, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 22 Apr 2015.
- Fuentes, Miguel & Raddatz, Claudio & Reinhart, Carmen, 2015. "Capital Mobility and Monetary Policy: An Overview," MPRA Paper 64506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michalis Nikiforos & Laura Carvalho, Christian Schoder, 2015. "“Twin deficits” in Greece: in search of causality," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_09, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Helble, Matthias & Prasetyo, Ahmad & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2015. "Hard Pegs versus Intermediate Currency Arrangements in the Pacific," ADBI Working Papers 524, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro, 2015. "Foreign Capital Flows, Credit Growth and Macroprudential Policy in a DSGE Model with Traditional and Matter-of-Fact Financial Frictions," Working Papers Series 387, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Zhang, Zhibai, 2015. "Convergence of absolute purchasing power parity," MPRA Paper 64486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etsuro Shioji, 2015. "Time varying pass-through: Will the yen depreciation help Japan hit the inflation target?," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 050, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Bohdan Kukharskyy & Gerard Roland, 2015. "Culture and Global Sourcing," NBER Working Papers 21198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Koulischer, 2015. "Asymmetric shocks in a currency union: The role of central bank collateral policy," Working papers 554, Banque de France.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2015. "Immigration, Trade and Productivity in Services: Evidence from U.K. Firms," NBER Working Papers 21200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.