Report NEP-OPM-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Evans, 2013. "Global Imbalances, Risk, and the Great Recession," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Botta, 2014. "The macroeconomics of a financial Dutch disease," Working Papers PKWP1410, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Drago Bergholt, 2014. "Foreign shocks in an estimated multi-sector model," Working Papers No 4/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Carlos A. Carrasco & Felipe Serrano, 2014. "Global and European Imbalances:A critical review," Working papers wpaper42, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Josef Manalo & Dilhan Perera & Daniel Rees, 2014. "Exchange Rate Movements and the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Robin Boudias, 2014. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Regimes and Credit Dynamics in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 2014-17, CEPII research center.
- Hasan Comert & Mehmet Selman Colak, 2014. "Can Financial Stability be Maintained in Developing Countries after the Global Crisis: The Role of External Financial Shocks?," ERC Working Papers 1411, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2015.
- Kuan-Jen Chen & Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai, 2014. "Home Production and Small Open Economy Business Cycles," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 14-A011, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo A. Lopez, 2014. "Foreign Technology Acquisition and Changes in the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers 77, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Stephan Luck & Paul Schempp, 2014. "Sovereign Defaults, Bank Runs, and Contagion," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2014. "Macroeconomic Imbalances and Structural Change in the EMU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 69, WWWforEurope.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 104, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2014. "Capital Inflows, Current Accounts and Investment Cycle in Italy: 1861-1913," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0032, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Philippe Martin & Thomas Philippon, 2014. "Inspecting the Mechanism Leverage and the Great Recession in the Eurozone," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-16, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Oscar Jorda & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The Great Mortgaging: Housing Finance, Crises, and Business Cycles," Working Papers 252014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Seong-Hoon Kim & Seongman Moon & Carlos Velasco, 2014. "Delayed Overshooting: Itâ€™s an 80s Puzzle," CDMA Working Paper Series 201410, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2014. "Financial Crisis, Unconventional Monetary Policy and International Spillovers," Working Papers 232014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- James Graham, 2014. "'N Sync: how do countries' economies move together?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2014/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.