Report NEP-OPM-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-576 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2014. "Cross-border banking and global liquidity," BIS Working Papers 458, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gu, Wulong & Yan, Beiling, 2014. "Productivity Growth and International Competitiveness," The Canadian Productivity Review 2014037e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Thomas Brand & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Risk shocks and divergence between the Euro area and the US," Working Papers 2014-11, CEPII research center.
- Nicolas Carnot & Phil Evans & Serena Fatica & Gilles Mourre, 2014. "Improving Income Stabilisation in EMU: An Analytical Exploration," Working Papers CEB 14-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dong He & Wei Liao & Tommy Wu, 2014. "Hong Kong's Growth Synchronisation with China and the U.S.: A Trend and Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 152014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Rui CASTRO & Nelnan KOUMTINGUÉ, 2014. "On the Individual Optimality of Economic Integration," Cahiers de recherche 05r-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J., 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-021, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Miguel de Faria e Castro, 2014. "The Portuguese real exchange rate, 1995-2010: competitiveness or price effects?," NIPE Working Papers 12/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro & Silvio M. A. Costa, 2014. "Traditional and matter-of-fact financial frictions in a DSGE model for Brazil: the role of macroprudential instruments and monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 460, Bank for International Settlements.
- Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya & José Eduardo Gómez-González & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2014. "Exchange Rates Contagion in Latin America," Borradores de Economia 842, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Refk SELMI & Muhammad SHAHBAZ & Aviral Kumar TIWARI, 2014. "The Nexus between Oil price and Russia’s Real Exchange rate: Better Paths via Unconditional vs Conditional Analysis," Working Papers 2014-2015_4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2014.
- Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "How Non-traded Goods May Generate Quasi-quadratic Costs for Capital Adjustment," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-07, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.