Report NEP-OPM-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evans, Martin, 2014. "External Balances, Trade Flows and Financial Conditions," MPRA Paper 55644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Kollmann & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Jan in’t Veld & Lukas Vogel, 2014. "What drives the German current account? And how does it affect other EU member states?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 516, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Riddiough, Steven, 2014. "The two faces of cross-border banking flows: an investigation into the links between global risk, arms-length funding and internal capital markets," Bank of England working papers 498, Bank of England.
- John A. Tatom, 2013. "Globalization and Inflation: A Swiss Perspective," NFI Working Papers 2013-WP-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Anella Munro, 2014. "Exchange rates, expected returns and risk," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2014/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Barnebeck Andersen, Thomas & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Nordvig, Jens, 2014. "Inflation-Targeting, Flexible Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Performance since the Great Recession," CEPS Papers 9116, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Thomas Goda & Alejandro Torres, 2013. "Overvaluation of the real exchange rate and the Dutch Disease: the Colombian case," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010930, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Gros, Daniel, 2014. "The EMS Crisis of the 1990s: Parallels with the present crisis?," CEPS Papers 9119, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jakob Schwab, 2014. "Throwing the Spanner in the Works: The Mixed Blessing of FDI," Working Papers 1403, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 Feb 2014.
- Debowicz, Dario & Saeed, Wajiha, 2014. "Exchange rate misalignment in Pakistan and its general equilibrium distributional implications:," PSSP working papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).