Report NEP-OPM-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2014. "Network effects, homogeneous goods and international currency choice: new evidence on oil markets from an older era," Working Paper Series 1651, European Central Bank.
- Angelini, Elena & Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Forster, Katrin, 2014. "External and macroeconomic adjustment in the larger euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1647, European Central Bank.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2014. "Is It Too Late to Bail Out the Troubled Countries in the Eurozone?," Staff Report 497, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nancy van Beers & Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert T. J. Zwart, 2014. "Cross-country insurance mechanisms in currency unions," Working Papers 821, Bruegel.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Beirne, John, 2013. "The pricing of sovereign risk and contagion during the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1625, European Central Bank.
- Paul Castillo & Cesar Carrera & Marco Ortiz & Hugo Vega, 2014. "Spillovers, capital flows and prudential regulation in small open economies," Working Papers 2014-10, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Gräb, Johannes, 2013. "Growth, real exchange rates and trade protectionism since the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1618, European Central Bank.
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Staehr, Karsten, 2014. "The euro plus pact: cost competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Working Paper Series 1650, European Central Bank.
- Arratibel, Olga & Michaelis, Henrike, 2014. "The impact of monetary policy and exchange rate shocks in Poland: evidence from a time-varying VAR," Working Paper Series 1636, European Central Bank.
- Mengus, E., 2014. "Honoring Sovereign Debt or Bailing Out Domestic Residents: A Theory of Internal Costs of Default," Working papers 480, Banque de France.
- George T. Palaiodimos, 2013. "Putting the EMU integration into a new perspective: the case of capital market holdings," Working Papers 168, Bank of Greece.