Report NEP-OPM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent BODART & Jean-FranÃ§ois CARPANTIER, 2014. "Real Exchange Rates and Skills," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Emiliano E. Luttini & Bent Sorensen, 2014. "Debt Crises and Risk Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns," NBER Working Papers 19914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2014. "Exchange-rate regimes and economic growth: An empirical evaluation," Working Papers 14-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Working Papers 2014_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2014. "Is It Too Late to Bail Out the Troubled Countries in the Eurozone?," NBER Working Papers 19909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2014. "Macroprudential Policies in a Global Perspective," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Vipin Arora & Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2014. "Reconstructing the Savings Glut: The Global Implications of Asian Excess Saving," CAMA Working Papers 2014-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sabine Herrmann & Joern Kleinert, 2014. "Lucas Paradox and Allocation Puzzle - Is the euro area different?," Graz Economics Papers 2014-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Jaromir Nosal, 2013. "Maturity Structure and Debt Renegotiation in International Lending," 2013 Meeting Papers 1042, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2014. "Purchasing power parity (PPP) between South Africa and her main currency exchange partners: Evidence from asymmetric unit root tests and threshold co-integration analysis," MPRA Paper 53659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian R. Proaño & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp167, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.