Report NEP-OPM-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mervyn King & David Low, 2014. "Measuring the ''World'' Real Interest Rate," NBER Working Papers 19887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Michael Donadelli & Alessia Varani, 2014. "International Capital Markets Structure, Preferences and Puzzles: The US-China Case," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1362, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Mariel Siravegna, 2014. "RER Appreciation After the Great Recession: Misalignment or Fundamental Correction?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 718, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ito, Hiro & Kawai, Masahiro, 2014. "Determinants of the Trilemma Policy Combination," ADBI Working Papers 456, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jair N. OJeda & Julián A. Parra Polanía & Carmiña O. Vargas, 2014. "Natural-Resource Booms, Fiscal Rules and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 807, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Robert Blecker, 2014. "Structural Change, the Real Exchange Rate, and the Balance of Payments in Mexico, 1960-2012," Working Papers 2014-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Katrin Rabitsch & Serhiy Stepanchuk, 2014. "A Two Period Model with Portfolio Choice: Understanding Results from Different Solution Methods," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp162, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Faruk Balli & Faisal Rana, 2014. "Determinants of risk sharing through remittances: cross-country evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2014-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Carvalho & Renee A. Fry-McKibbin, 2014. "Foreign Reserve Accumulation and the Mercantilist Motive Hypothesis," CAMA Working Papers 2014-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hirakata, Naohisa & Iwasaki, Yuto & Kawai, Masahiro, 2014. "Emerging Economies' Supply Shocks and Japan's Price Deflation: International Transmissions in a Three-Country DSGE Model," ADBI Working Papers 459, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Javier García-Cicco & Markus Kirchner & Santiago Justel, 2014. "Financial Frictions and the Transmission of Foreign Shocks in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 722, Central Bank of Chile.
- Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2014. "A multi-country DSGE model with incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-through: application for the Euro area," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-6, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Byron S. Gangnes & Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2014. "Global Value Chains and Trade Elasticities," Working Papers 2014-2, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.