Report NEP-OPM-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, 2013. "Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises: Some Lessons Learned and Those Forgotten," IMF Working Papers 13/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Jordi GalÃ & Tommaso Monacelli, 2015. "Understanding the Gains from Wage Flexibility: The Exchange Rate Connection," Working Papers 746, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gunes Kamber & Konstantinos Theodoridis & Christoph Thoenissen, 2014. "News-driven business cycles in small open economies," CAMA Working Papers 2014-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michael Kumhof & Romain Ranciere & Pablo Winant, 2013. "Inequality, Leverage and Crises: The Case of Endogenous Default," IMF Working Papers 13/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan Taylor, 2013. "External Imbalances and Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthieu Bussière & Gong Cheng & Menzie D. Chinn & Noëmie Lisack, 2014. "For a Few Dollars More: Reserves and Growth in Times of Crises," NBER Working Papers 19791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Forni & Massimiliano Pisani, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Sovereign Restructuring in a Monetary Union: A Model-based Approach," IMF Working Papers 13/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy Prices and the Real Exchange Rate of Commodity-Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2013.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Markets in Turbulent Times: Creditor Discrimination and Crowding-Out," IMF Working Papers 13/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Laura Jaramillo & Anke Weber, 2013. "Global Spillovers into Domestic Bond Markets in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/264, International Monetary Fund.
- D. Bonam & J.H.J. Lukkezen, 2014. "Government spending shocks, sovereign risk and the exchange rate regime," Working Papers 14-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2013. "Welfare Reversals in a Monetary Union," Working Papers 1342, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2013. "Labor market polarization and international macroeconomic dynamics," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2013-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Markus Eberhardt & Andrea Presbitero, 2013. "This Time They Are Different: Heterogeneity and Nonlinearity in the Relationship Between Debt and Growth," IMF Working Papers 13/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S., 2013. "Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database," Working papers 472, Banque de France.
- Ayako Saiki & Sunghyun Henry Kim, 2014. "Business cycle synchronization and vertical trade integration: A case study of the Eurozone and East Asia," DNB Working Papers 407, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.