Report NEP-OPM-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Accominotti & Barry Eichengreen, 2013. "The Mother of All Sudden Stops: Capital Flows and Reversals in Europe, 1919-32," NBER Working Papers 19580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ángel Estrada & Jordi Galí & David López-Salido, 2013. "Patterns of Convergence and Divergence in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 19561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2013. "Sustainability of external imbalances in the OECD countries," Working Papers 10/13, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo José Regis, 2013. "On the Relationship Between Exchange Rates and External Imbalances: East and Southeast Asia," Working Papers 2013015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Carton & Karine Hervé, 2013. "Is There any Rebalancing in the Euro Area?," Working Papers 2013-32, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:237a%20shin is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:237b%20shin is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hui Jun ZHANG & Jean-Marie DUFOUR & John W. GALBRAITH, 2013. "Exchange Rates and Commodity Prices : Measuring Causality at Multiple Horizons," Cahiers de recherche 14-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dominic Quint & Pau Rabanal, 2013. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 13/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:237shin is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "Asian and European Financial Crises Compared," Working Paper Series WP13-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.