Report NEP-OPM-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & Viktoria V. Hnatkovska, 2013. "Borders and Nominal Exchange Rates in Risk-Sharing," CAMA Working Papers 2013-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2013. "Financial exposure and the international transmission of financial shocks," CAMA Working Papers 2013-39, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Ippei Fujiwara & Bruce E. Hansen & Masao Ogaki, 2013. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule," CAMA Working Papers 2013-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joshua Aizenman & Gurnain Pasricha, 2013. "Why Do Emerging Markets Liberalize Capital Outflow Controls? Fiscal versus Net Capital Flow Concerns," Staff Working Papers 13-21, Bank of Canada.
- M. Fatih Ekinci, 2013. "Inattentive Consumers and Exchange Rate Volatility," Working Papers 1325, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Dramane Coulibaly & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current Accounts and Oil Price Fluctuations in Oil-Exporting Countries: the Role of Financial Development," Working Papers 2013-19, CEPII research center.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martín & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Markets in Turbulent Times: Creditor Discrimination and Crowding-Out Effects," Working Papers 701, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Horvath, Roman & Rusnak, Marek, 2013. "Exchange market pressures during the financial crisis : A Bayesian model averaging evidence," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2013. "Fear of Sovereign Default, Banks, and Expectations-Driven Business Cycles," Carleton Economic Papers 13-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Daan Steenkamp, 2013. "Productivity and the New Zealand Dollar: Balassa-Samuelson tests on sectoral data," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2013/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- François Geerolf & Thomas Grjebine, 2013. "House Prices Drive Current Accounts: Evidence From Property Tax Variations," Working Papers 2013-18, CEPII research center.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Jae Won Lee & Woong Yong Park, 2013. "Optimal monetary policy in a currency union with interest rate spreads," Globalization Institute Working Papers 150, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexander Popov & Neeltje van Horen, 2013. "The impact of sovereign debt exposure on bank lending: Evidence from the European debt crisis," DNB Working Papers 382, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.