Report NEP-OPM-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2013. "The Pass-Through of Exchange Rate in the Context of the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," FIW Working Paper series 123, FIW.
- Benjamin Furlan & Martin Gächter & Bob Krebs & Harald Oberhofer, 2013. "Democratization and real exchange rates," FIW Working Paper series 125, FIW.
- Elisabeth Beusch & Barbara Döbeli & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Merchanting and Current Account Balances," Working Papers 2013-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul & Heather M. Anderson, 2013. "Do Policy-Related Shocks Affect Real Exchange Rates of Asian Developing Countries?," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Rahel Suter, 2013. "Systematic consumption risk in currency returns," ECON - Working Papers 124, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Llosa, Luis-Gonzalo, 2013. "How Do Terms of Trade Affect Productivity? The Role of Monopolistic Output Markets," Working Papers 2013-007, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry, 2013. "International capital flows and development: financial openness matters," Bank of England working papers 472, Bank of England.
- Huang, Haifang & Pang, Ke & Tang, Yao, 2013. "The Effects of Exchange Rates on Employment in Canada," Working Papers 2013-8, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2014.
- Onel, Gulcan & Goodwin, Barry K., 2013. "A Non-parametric Approach to Modeling Exchange Rate Pass-through in Basic Commodity Markets," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150319, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hevia, Constantino & Serven, Luis, 2013. "Partial consumption insurance and financial openness across the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6479, The World Bank.
- Aquino, Juan Carlos & Espino, Freddy, 2013. "Terms of Trade and Current Account Fluctuations: a Vector Autoregression Approach," Working Papers 2013-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Laurence Nayman, 2013. "Prices and Productivity: A France-Germany Comparison," Working Papers 2013-16, CEPII research center.