Report NEP-OPM-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," NBER Working Papers 18615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodhart, Charles A & Lee, D J, 2012. "Adjustment Mechanisms in a Currency Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 9226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Duenas, 2012. "The Evolution of the Business Cycles and Growth Rates Distributions," LEM Papers Series 2012/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2012. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," Working papers 2012-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Raphael S. Schoenle, 2012. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 2012-14, Swiss National Bank.
- Enders, Zeno & Jung, Philip & Müller, Gernot, 2012. "Has the Euro changed the Business Cycle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries," Working Papers 324, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Taylor, Alan M., 2012. "External Imbalances and Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 9255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekkour, Lamia & Jin, Xisong & Lehnert, Thorsten & Rasmouki, Fanou & Wolff, Christian C, 2012. "Euro at Risk: The Impact of Member Countries’ Credit Risk on the Stability of the Common Currency," CEPR Discussion Papers 9229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raphael Anton Auer, 2012. "What Drives Target2 Balances? Evidence From a Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2012-15, Swiss National Bank.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Gancia, Gino A & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 9247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Loriana Pelizzon & Francesco Ravazzolo & Roberto Rigobon, 2012. "Measuring Sovereign Contagion in Europe," Working Papers 0009, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Victoria Ivashina & David Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 2012. "Dollar funding and the lending behavior of global banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).