Report NEP-OPM-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ross Guest & Anthony J. Makin, 2011. "The Dynamic Effects of Fiscal Stimulus in a Two Sector Open Economy," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2012. "Prudential Policy for Peggers," NBER Working Papers 18031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masashige Hamano, 2011. "The Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson effect and endogenous extensive margins," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Catherine Prettner & Klaus Prettner, 2012. " After Two Decades of Integration: How Interdependent are Eastern European Economies and the Euro Area?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp138, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Christian Schoder & Christian R. Proaño & Willi Semmler, 2012. "Are the current account imbalances between EMU countries sustainable?," IMK Working Paper 90-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Tomasz Wieladek & Sergi Lanau, 2012. "Financial Regulation and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 12/98, .
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert, 2011. "International Capital Flows to Emerging and Developing Countries: National and Global Determinants," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-03, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nikolaos Antonakakis, 2012. "Business Cycle Synchronization During US Recessions Since the Beginning of the 1870's," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp140, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "Explaining Global Financial Imbalances: A Critique of the Saving Glut and Reserve Currency Hypotheses," IMK Working Paper 13-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Natasha X Che, 2012. "Structural Reforms and Regional Convergence," IMF Working Papers 12/106, .