Report NEP-OPM-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teng, Faxin & Kamenev, Dmitry & Meier, Claudia & Klein, Martin, 2011. "Trade integration, restructuring and global imbalances: A tale of two countries," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 16, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Jiandong Ju & Kang Shi & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "On the Connections between Intertemporal and Intra-temporal Trades," NBER Working Papers 17549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gozgor, Giray, 2011. "Panel unit root tests of purchasing power parity hypothesis: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 34370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Barattieri, 2011. "Comparative Advantage, Service Trade, and Global Imbalances," Cahiers de recherche 1134, CIRPEE.
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2011. "Misalignments and Dynamics of Real Exchange Rates in the CFA Franc Zone," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-28, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Ferraro, Domenico & Rogoff, Kenneth & Rossi, Barbara, 2011. "Can Oil Prices Forecast Exchange Rates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong, 2011. "Cross-hedging of correlated exchange rates," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/11, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Paulo Gala & Marcos Rocha, 2011. "Real exchange rates,domestic and foreign savings: the missing link," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 76, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Adrian Wai-Kong Cheung & Jen-Je Su & Astrophel Kim Choo, 2011. "Are Euro exchange rates markets efficient? New evidence from a large panel," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201109, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Rogério Sobreira Bezerra & José Luis Oreiro, 2011. "Real Exchange Rate,Income Distribution and Structural Change in a Modified Kaldorian Modelof Demand-Led Growth," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 115, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- João Rebelo Barbosa & Rui Henrique Alves, 2011. "Divergent competitiveness in the eurozone and the optimum currency area theory," FEP Working Papers 436, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2011. "The Size Distribution of Farms and International Productivity Differences," Working Papers tecipa-441, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Marta Arespa, 2011. "A New Open Economy Macroeconomic Model with Endogenous Portfolio Diversifi cation and Firms Entry," Working Papers XREAP2011-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2011.
- Linda Goldberg, 2011. "The international role of the dollar: Does it matter if this changes?," Staff Reports 522, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "The “Forward Premium Puzzle” and the Sovereign Default Risk," Working Papers 2011-17, CEPII research center.
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum & Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2011. "A Linder Hypothesis for Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 17550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.