Report NEP-OPM-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel de Carvalho & Paulo Julio, 2010. "Digging Out the PPP Hypothesis: an Integrated Empirical Coverage," GEE Papers 0024, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Sep 2010.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2311 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2314 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yongseung Jung, 2010. "Asset Market Structures and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers id:3104, eSocialSciences.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2010. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Yoshifumi Kon, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Foreign Exchange Reserve Accumulation: Theory and International Evidence," Working Papers id:3106, eSocialSciences.
- Korap, Levent & Aslan, Özgür, 2010. "Re-examination of the long-run purchasing power parity: further evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 26273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 26, European Institute, LSE.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Küçük-Tuğer, Hande & Søndergaard, Jens, 2010. "Monetary policy rules and foreign currency positions," Bank of England working papers 403, Bank of England.
- Kym Anderson & James Giesecke & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2010. "How Would Global Trade Liberalization Affect Rural and Regional Incomes in Australia?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-02, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.