Report NEP-OPM-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Backus & Espen Henriksen & Frederic Lambert & Christopher Telmer, 2009. "Current Account Fact and Fiction," NBER Working Papers 15525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 2009. "Inflation Targeting and Business Cycle Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 7377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2009. "Government Purchases and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 7427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton, 2009. "Fiscal Deficits and Current Account Deficits," IMF Working Papers 09/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Carroll, Christopher D & Jeanne, Olivier, 2009. "A Tractable Model of Precautionary Reserves, Net Foreign Assets, or Sovereign Wealth Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 7449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael R., 2009. "Two Orthogonal Continents? Testing a Two-country DSGE Model of the US and EU Using Indirect Inference," CEPR Discussion Papers 7385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Alexis Cuche-Curti & Harris Dellas & Jean-Marc Natal, 2009. "A dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model for Switzerland," Economic Studies 2009-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Pierre-Olivier & Olivier Jeanne, 2009. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: The Allocation Puzzle," Working Paper Series WP09-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Keisuke Otsu, 2009. "International Business Cycle Accounting," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-29, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2009. "Limited Asset Market Participation and the Consumption-Real Exchange Rate Anomaly," CEPR Discussion Papers 7452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2009. "How Important is the Currency Denomination of Exports in Open-Economy Models?," Working Papers tecipa-383, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Cozmanca,Bogdan-Octavian & Manea, Florentina, 2009. "Exchange rate pass-through into Romanian price indices. A VAR approach," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 092102, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Damiano Sandri & Olivier D Jeanne, 2009. "Macro-Hedging for Commodity Exporters," IMF Working Papers 09/229, International Monetary Fund.