Report NEP-OPM-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009. "Financial Globalization and Economic Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wang, Wen-Yao & Hernandez-Verme, Paula, 2009. "Multiple Reserve Requirements, Exchange Rates, Sudden Stops and Equilibrium Dynamics in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 13802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse & Spyromitros, Eleftherios, 2008. "Monetary policy transparency and inflation persistence in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 13829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hadj Amor Essid, Thouraya & Rault, Christophe, 2009. "International Financial Integration and Real Exchange Rate Long-Run Dynamics in Emerging Countries: Some Panel Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Galstyan, Vahagn, 2009. "How Persistent are International Capital Flows?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fabio Milani, 2009. "Global Slack and Domestic Inflation Rates: A Structural Investigation for G-7 Countries," Working Papers 080919, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Ronald MacDonald, 2009. "Real exchange rates and real interest rate differentials: a present value interpretation," IEW - Working Papers 404, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kamil Yilmaz & Umit Izmen, 2009. "Turkey's Recent Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Performance," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0902, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2008. "A New Evidence for Exchange Rate Pass-through: Disaggregated Trade Data from Local Ports," Discussion Papers 31, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Rahman, Mizanur & Kalirajan, Kaliappa, 2008. "The effect of a collective exchange rate adjustment on East Asian exports," MPRA Paper 13934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gogas, Periklis & Kothroulas, George, 2009. "Two speed Europe and business cycle synchronization in the European Union: The effect of the common currency," MPRA Paper 13909, University Library of Munich, Germany.