Report NEP-OPM-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline M. Betts & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008. "Real exchange rate movements and the relative price of non-traded goods," Staff Report 415, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrea Ferrero & Mark Gertler & Lars E. O. Svensson, 2008. "Current account dynamics and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2008-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2008.
- Gregor Bäurle & Tobias Menz, 2008. "Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy Model: A DSGE-VAR Approach for Switzerland," Working Papers 08.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Notarpietro, Alessandro, 2008. "Monetary policy and housing prices in an estimated DSGE for the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0972, European Central Bank.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2008. "Inventories, lumpy trade, and large devaluations," Working Paper Series 2008-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2008.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2008. "Why do foreigners invest in the United States?," Working Paper Series 2008-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2008.
- Barnett, Alina & Straub, Roland, 2008. "What drives U.S. current account fluctuations?," Working Paper Series 0959, European Central Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2008. "Eight Hundred Years of Financial Folly," MPRA Paper 11864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baharom, A.H. & Habibullah, M.S. & Royfaizal, R. C, 2008. "The relationship between trade openness, foreign direct investment and growth: Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 11928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2008. "When bonds matter: home bias in goods and assets," Working Paper Series 2008-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2008.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan, 2008. "The Volatility of International Trade Flows and Exchange Rate Uncertainty," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 695, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2008. "Welfare Implications of International Financial Integration," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 20, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:194 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Qi Sun, 2008. "Money, Prices and Liquidity Effects: Separating Demand from Supply," Studies in Economics 0817, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2008. "Do China and oil exporters influence major currency configurations?," Working Paper Series 0973, European Central Bank.
- John Ammer & Clara Vega & Jon Wongswan, 2008. "Do fundamentals explain the international impact of U.S. interest rates? evidence at the firm level," International Finance Discussion Papers 952, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2008.
- Chadha, J.S. & Corrado, L. & Sun, Q., 2008. "Money, Prices and Liquidity Effects: Separating Demand from Supply," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0855, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.