Do fundamentals explain the international impact of U.S. interest rates? evidence at the firm level
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, David, 2014.
"Monetary policy and the cyclicality of risk,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 59-75.
- Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, J David, 2010. "Monetary Policy and the Cyclicality of Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 7727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher J. Gust & J. David Lopez-Salido, 2010. "Monetary policy and the cyclicality of risk," International Finance Discussion Papers 999, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2009.
"What explains global exchange rate movements during the financial crisis?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1390-1407, December.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2009. "What explains global exchange rate movements during the financial crisis?," Working Paper Series 1060, European Central Bank.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2011.
"Global Crises and Equity Market Contagion,"
NBER Working Papers
17121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Global crises and equity market contagion," CEPR Discussion Papers 8438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud & Bekaert, Geert, 2011. "Global crises and equity market contagion," Working Paper Series 1381, European Central Bank.
- Vichet Sum, 2013. "The ASEAN Stock Market Performance and Economic Policy Uncertainty in the United States," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(4), pages 512-521, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States ; Interest rates ; International finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-OPM-2008-12-07 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.