Report NEP-OPM-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malin Adolfson & Stefan Laséen & Jesper Lindé & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2008. "Monetary Policy Trade-Offs in an Estimated Open-Economy DSGE Model," NBER Working Papers 14510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2008. "On Financial Markets Incompleteness, Price Stickiness, and Welfare in a Monetary Union," Cahiers de recherche 08-16, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Jing Di, 2008. "Does Real Exchange Rate Volatility Affect Sectoral Trade Flows?," Working Papers 2008011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- António Afonso & Christophe Rault, 2008. "Budgetary and External Imbalances Relationship : a Panel Data Diagnostic," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/45, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2008-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iuliana Matei, 2008. "Prices and output co-movements : an empirical investigation for the CEECs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Andre Varella Mollick & Pedro H. Albuquerque & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2008. "China's Exports and the Oil Price," Studies in Economics 0812, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Duasa, Jarita, 2008. "Impact of exchange rate shock on prices of imports and exports," MPRA Paper 11624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2008. "Technological change and the wealth of nations," Economics Working Papers 1125, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yu-chin Chen & Pisut Kulthanavit, 2008. "Monetary Policy Design under Imperfect Knowledge: An Open Economy Analysis," Working Papers UWEC-2008-14, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Arnaud Mehl & Julien Reynaud, 2008. "Domestic debt structures in emerging markets : new empirical evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tatom, John, 2008. "Imbalances in China and U.S. Capital Flows," MPRA Paper 11706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerkela, Leena, 2008. "The Effect Of Armington Structure On Welfare Evaluations In Global Cge-Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michele Di Maio, 2006. "Uncertainty, Trade Integration and the Optimal Level of Protection in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods," Working Papers 34-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Nov 2008.
- Andrew Pickering & Hector Valle, 2008. "Openness, imported commodities and the Phillips Curve," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 08/608, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sibylle H. Lehmann & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2008. "The Structure of Protection and Growth in the Late 19th Century," NBER Working Papers 14493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serge Coulombe, 2008. "Employment Adjustments in High-Trade-Exposed Manufacturing in Canada," Working Papers 0803E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "An International Rule System to Avoid Financial Instability," Kiel Working Papers 1461, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.