Report NEP-NEU-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann & Giamattei, Marcus & Werner, Katharina & Schubert, Manuel, 2016. "Emotion vs. cognition - Experimental evidence on cooperation from the 2014 Soccer World Cup," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-72-16, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Chavez, Daniel & Palma, Marco & Collart, Alba J., 2016. "Eye Tracking to Model Attribute Attendance," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230011, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier & Francesca Cornaglia, 2016. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," Working Papers 794, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zlata Bruckauf & Yekaterina Chzhen & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Poverty and Children’s Cognitive Trajectories: Evidence from the United Kingdom Millennium Cohort Study," Papers inwopa839, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Blattman,Christopher & Jamison,Julian C & Sheridan,Margaret, 2016. "Reducing crime and violence : experimental evidence on adult noncognitive investments in Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7648, The World Bank.
- Anger, Silke & Schnitzlein, Daniel D., 2016. "Cognitive Skills, Non-Cognitive Skills, and Family Background: Evidence from Sibling Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 9918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).