Report NEP-NET-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fariba Karimi & Matthias Raddant, 2013. "Cascades in real interbank markets," Kiel Working Papers 1872, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bryan Kelly & Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2013. "Firm Volatility in Granular Networks," NBER Working Papers 19466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney, 2013. "Those Outsiders: How Downstream Externalities Affect Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Balwant Singh Mehta, 2013. "Capabilities, costs, networks and innovations: impact of mobile phones in rural India," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-29, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ernest Miguelez, 2013. "How does geographical mobility of inventors influence network formation?," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 07, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Apr 2013.
- Cats, Oded & Koutsopoulos, Haris N. & Burghout, Wilco & Toledo, Tomer, 2013. "Effect of real-time transit information on dynamic path choice of passengers," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:28, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Theresia Gunawan & Jojo Jacob & Geert Duysters, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Network Ties: Innovative Performance of SMEs in an Emerging-Economy Manufacturing Cluster," Working Papers 2013/28, Maastricht School of Management.
- Luca De Benedictis & Silvia Nenci & Gianluca Santoni & Lucia Tajoli & Claudio Vicarelli, 2013. "Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII dataset," Working Papers 2013-24, CEPII research center.
- Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013. "Disseminating New Farming Practices among Small Scale Farmers: An Experimental Intervention in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Piotr Niewiadomski, 2013. "International airline groups in Africa," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-36, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Dev Nathan & Yang Fuquan & Yu Yin, 2013. "The zero-fee tour: price competition and network downgrading in Chinese tourism," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-28, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Michelle Christian & Francis Mwaura, 2013. "Economic and social upgrading in tourism global production networks: findings from Uganda," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-19, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Dev Nathan & Sandip Sarkar, 2013. "Innovation and upgrading in global production networks," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-23, BWPI, The University of Manchester.