Report NEP-NET-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cecere, Grazia & Le Guel, Fabrice & Soulié, Nicolas, 2012. "Perceived Internet privacy concerns on social network in Europe," MPRA Paper 41437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Jullien, Bruno & Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2012. "Language, Internet and Platform Competition: the case of Search Engine," CEPR Discussion Papers 9144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dahl, Gordon B. & Løken, Katrine V. & Mogstad, Magne, 2012. "Peer Effects In Program Participation," Working Papers in Economics 12/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Nicol\'o Musmeci & Stefano Battiston & Guido Caldarelli & Michelangelo Puliga & Andrea Gabrielli, 2012. "Bootstrapping topology and systemic risk of complex network using the fitness model," Papers 1209.6459, arXiv.org.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller, 2012. "Cost Efficiency Measurement in Postal Delivery Networks," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1206, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Gabrieli, S., 2012. "Too-connected versus too-big-to-fail: banks’ network centrality and overnight interest rates," Working papers 398, Banque de France.
- Jacques Mélitz, 2012. "A Framework for Analyzing Language and Welfare," Working Papers 2012-14, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.