Report NEP-NET-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2012. "Research collaboration in co-inventor networks: combining closure,bridging and proximities," MPRA Paper 39481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 2012.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ruderer, D., 2012. "The Impact of Transmission Pricing in Network Industries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1230, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2012. "The Stackelberg Model as a Partial Solution to the Problem of Pricing in a Network," Working Paper series 19_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Xiaodong Liu & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou & Lung-Fei Lee, 2012. "Criminal Networks: Who is the Key Player?," Working Papers 2012.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:irs:cepswp:12-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Castro & Juan Sebastian Ordoñez, 2012. "A Network model of systemic risk: identifying the sources of dependence across institutions," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009651, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Allender, William J. & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2012. "Social Networks and New Product Choice," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124762, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2012. "Friends and Rivals: Modelling the Social Relations of Inventors," Working Paper series 39_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan & Annalisa Primi, 2012. "Tell Me Who You Patent With and I'll Tell You Who You Are: Evidence from Inter-Regional Patenting Networks in Three Emerging Technological Fields," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- Etemadnia, Hamideh & Goetz, Stephan J., 2012. "Optimal Transportation Network Hub Locations in Food Systems," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125014, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Uwe Cantner & Marco Guerzoni & Arianna Martinelli, 2012. "Innovation and market dynamics: A two-mode network approach to user-producer relation," LEM Papers Series 2012/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bat Batjargal, 2012. "The Effects Of Network???S Structural Holes: Polycentric Institutions, Product Portfolio, And New Venture Growth In China And Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1033, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.