Report NEP-NET-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Demichelis & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2007. "Language, meaning and games: a model of communication, coordination and evolution," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 61, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ackland, Robert & Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere. An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools," Economics Series 218, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Qihong Liu & Konstantinos Serfes, 2007. "Price Discrimination in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 07-25, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Robin S. Lee, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Exclusivity in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 07-39, NET Institute, revised Aug 2012.
- Jake Kendall & Nirvikar Singh & Kristin Williams & Yan Zhou & P.D. Kaushik, 2007. "Network Economics and the Digital Divide in Rural India," Working Papers 07-29, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Itai Ater, 2007. "Congestion and Market Structure in the Airline Industry," Working Papers 07-28, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Ian Jewitt & Clare Leaver, 2007. "Information and Human Capital Managment," Working Papers 07-28, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Paul Levine & Klaus Moessner & Neil Rickman, 2007. "Spectrum Property Rights Versus a Commons Model: Exploitation of Mesh Networks," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0607, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ricardo Ribeiro & João Vareda, 2007. "Crowding Out or Complementarity in the Telecommunications Market?," Working Papers 07-33, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Paul Levine & Neil Rickman, 2007. "Optimal Administered Incentive Pricing of Spectrum," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1007, School of Economics, University of Surrey.