Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere. An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Ackland & Jamsheed Shorish, 2009. "Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere: An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 383-398, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers, 2005.
"The Economics of Small Worlds,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 617-627, 04/05.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian W., 2005. "The economics of small worlds," Working Papers 1214, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers, 2005. "The Economics of Small Worlds," Game Theory and Information 0503004, EconWPA.
- Gabrielle Demange & Wooders Myrna, 2005. "Group Formation in Economics: Networks, Clubs and Coalitions," Post-Print halshs-00576778, HAL.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:02:p:153-167_05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork formation; Social network analysis; Blogosphere; VOSON; Agentbased simulation;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-10-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-NET-2007-10-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-10-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .