Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere. An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Ackland & Jamsheed Shorish, 2009. "Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere: An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 383-398, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers, 2005.
"The Economics of Small Worlds,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 617-627, 04/05.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian W., 2005. "The economics of small worlds," Working Papers 1214, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers, 2005. "The Economics of Small Worlds," Game Theory and Information 0503004, EconWPA.
- Gabrielle Demange & Wooders Myrna, 2005. "Group Formation in Economics: Networks, Clubs and Coalitions," Post-Print halshs-00576778, HAL.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:02:p:153-167_05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork formation; Social network analysis; Blogosphere; VOSON; Agentbased simulation;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-10-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-NET-2007-10-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-10-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.