Report NEP-SOC-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Leider & Markus M. Möbius & Tanya Rosenblat & Quoc-Anh Do, 2007. "How much is a friend worth?: directed altruism and enforced reciprocity in social networks," Working Papers 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Roberto, Censolo & Laila, Craighero & Luciano, Fadiga & Giovanni, Ponti & Leonzio, Rizzo, 2006. "Measuring social capital with a myograph," MPRA Paper 5374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaoquan (Michael) Zhang & Feng Zhu, 2007. "Group Size and Incentive to Contribute: A Natural Experiment at Chinese Wikipedia," Working Papers 07-22, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Tabellini, Guido, 2007. "The Scope of Cooperation: Values and incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 6534, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ackland, Robert & Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere. An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools," Economics Series 218, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andreas Diekmann & Ben Jann & David Wyder, 2004. "Trust and Reputation in Internet Auctions," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 1, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology, revised Oct 2007.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2007. "La responsabilidad social de la empresa a la luz de la ética," IESE Research Papers D/708, IESE Business School.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2007. "Responsabilidad social de la empresa: ¿Qué modelo económico? ¿Qué modelo de empresa?," IESE Research Papers D/709, IESE Business School.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2007. "Oligarchic Versus Democratic Societies," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 47, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Leonard Robert, 2007. "New light on von Neumann: politics, psychology and the creation of game theory," CESMEP Working Papers 200707, University of Turin.
- Michael R. Ward, 2007. "Patents and Antitrust: Video Games and Violent Crime," Working Papers 07-18, NET Institute.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda, 2007. "Does the Welfare State Affect Individual Attitudes towards Immigrants? Evidence Across Countries," Economics Discussion Papers 644, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jake Kendall & Nirvikar Singh & Kristin Williams & Yan Zhou & P.D. Kaushik, 2007. "Network Economics and the Digital Divide in Rural India," Working Papers 07-29, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Philippe Belley & Lance Lochner, 2007. "The Changing Role of Family Income and Ability in Determining Educational Achievement," NBER Working Papers 13527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.