Report NEP-NET-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2006. "Dynamic R&D incentives with network externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-94, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Valletti, Tommaso, 2006. "Mobile Call Termination: a Tale of Two-Sided Markets," MPRA Paper 2605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2006. "R&D incentives, compatibility and network externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-93, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Zenou, Yves & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni, 2007. "Effort and synergies in network formation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072515, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2007. "Network regulation using an agent," Working Papers 2007004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Cortade, Thomas, 2006. "A Strategic Guide on Two-Sided Markets Applied to the ISP Market," MPRA Paper 2602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verdier, Marianne, 2006. "Retail Payment Systems: What can we Learn from Two-Sided Markets?," MPRA Paper 2606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poudou, J.C. & Roland, M. & Thomas, L., 2007. "Universal Service Obligations and Competition with Asymmetric Information," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2007.22, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Julia S. Cheney & Sherrie L. W. Rhine, 2006. "Prepaid cards: an important innovation in financial services," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 06-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.