Universal Service Obligations and Competition with Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lionel Thomas & Jean-Christophe Poudou & Michel Roland, 2009. "Universal service obligations and competition with asymmetric information," Post-Print hal-00448788, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2017. "Contractual design in agency problems with non-monotonic cost and correlated information," SERIES 02-2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversal service obligations; coverage constraints; asymmetric information; regulation;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-04-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2007-04-14 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2007-04-14 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2007-04-14 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-04-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mop:lasrwp:2007.22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Christophe POUDOU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsmplfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .