Report NEP-MON-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Bottone & Alfonso Rosolia, 2019. "Monetary policy, firms’ inflation expectations and prices: causal evidence from firm-level data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1218, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thomas M. Mertens & John C. Williams, 2019. "Tying Down the Anchor: Monetary Policy Rules and the Lower Bound on Interest Rates," Working Paper Series 2019-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste, 2019. "Uncertainty shocks, monetary policy and long-term interest rates," Working Paper Series 2279, European Central Bank.
- Timo Henckel & Gordon D. Menzies & Peter Moffat & Daniel J. Zizzo, 2019. "Three Dimensions of Central Bank Credibility and Inferential Expectations: The Euro Zone," Working Paper Series 2019/02, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Margherita Bottero & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró & Andrea Polo & Andrea F. Presbitero & Enrico Sette, 2019. "Expansionary Yet Different: Credit Supply and Real Effects of Negative Interest Rate Policy," Working Papers 1090, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio & Deleidi, Matteo, 2019. "The causal relationship between short- and long-term interest rates: an empirical assessment of the United States," MPRA Paper 93608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bauer & Aeimit Lakdawala & Philippe Mueller, 2019. "Market-based monetary policy uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 7621, CESifo.
- Aquilante, Tommaso & Chowla, Shiv & Dacic, Nikola & Haldane, Andrew & Masolo, Riccardo & Schneider, Patrick & Seneca, Martin & Tatomir, Srdan, 2019. "Market power and monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 798, Bank of England.
- Stefano Neri & Stefano Siviero, 2019. "The non-standard monetary policy measures of the ECB: motivations, effectiveness and risks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 486, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cecilia Dassatti Camors & José-Luis Peydró & Francesc R Tous & Sergio Vicente, 2019. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policy: Loan-Level Evidence from Reserve Requirements," Working Papers 1091, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Ricardo Lagos & Shengxing Zhang, 2019. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange in Near-Cashless Credit Economies," NBER Working Papers 25803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abidi, Nordine & Falagiarda, Matteo & Miquel-Flores, Ixart, 2019. "Credit rating dynamics: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 2274, European Central Bank.
- Aikman, David & Giese, Julia & Kapadia, Sujit & McLeay, Michael, 2019. "Targeting financial stability: macroprudential or monetary policy?," Working Paper Series 2278, European Central Bank.
- Sara Eugeni, 2019. "Exchange rate volatility and cooperation in an incomplete markets' economy," Working Papers 2019_02, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Laurence Harris & Shannon Bold, 2018. "Identifying monetary policy rules in South Africa with inflation expectations and unemployment," WIDER Working Paper Series 43, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Altavilla, Carlo & C. Andreeva, Desislava & Boucinha, Miguel & Holton, Sarah, 2019. "Monetary policy, credit institutions and the bank lending channel in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 222, European Central Bank.
- Maurice J. Roche & Michael J. Moore, "undated". "Less of a puzzle: a new look at the forward forex market," Economics Department Working Paper Series n, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Tiziano Ropele, 2019. "Inflation expectations and firms’ decisions: new causal evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1219, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rodrigo Barbone Gonzales & Dmitry Khametshin & José-Luis Peydró & Andrea Polo, 2019. "Hedger of Last Resort: Evidence from Brazilian FX Interventions, Local Credit, and Global Financial Cycles," Working Papers 1089, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène & Sauzet, Maxime, 2019. "The International Monetary and Financial System," CEPR Discussion Papers 13714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hüseyin Şen & Ayşe Kaya & Savaş Kaptan & Metehan Cömert, 2019. "Interest rates, inflation, and exchange rates in fragile EMEs: A fresh look at the long-run interrelationships," Working Papers halshs-02095652, HAL.
- Sangyup Choi & Chansik Yoon, 2019. "Uncertainty, Financial Markets, and Monetary Policy over the Last Century," Working papers 2019rwp-142, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Kirrane, Chris, 2018. "What Caused the Asian Currency?," MPRA Paper 93643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jozef Barunik & Pavel Fiser, 2019. "Co-jumping of Treasury Yield Curve Rates," Papers 1905.01541, arXiv.org.
- Keiichi Goshima & Hiroshi Ishijima & Mototsugu Shintani & Hiroki Yamamoto, 2019. "Forecasting Japanese inflation with a news-based leading indicator of economic activities," CARF F-Series CARF-F-458, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Murota, Ryu-ichiro, 2019. "Negative interest rate policy in a permanent liquidity trap," MPRA Paper 93498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence Harris & Manqoba Ntshakala, 2018. "The information content of the yield spread about future inflation in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 63, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cristina Conflitti & Matteo Luciani, 2019. "Oil Price Pass-Through into Core Inflation," FEDS Notes 2019-04-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sondermann, David & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2019. "Did the euro change the nature of FDI flows among member states?," Working Paper Series 2275, European Central Bank.
- Dafe, Florence, 2017. "The politics of finance: How capital sways African central banks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84552, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John H. Cochrane, 2019. "The Fiscal Roots of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 25811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2020. "State-dependent pricing turns money into a two-edged sword," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Peter Hooper & Frederic S. Mishkin & Amir Sufi, 2019. "Prospects for Inflation in a High Pressure Economy: Is the Phillips Curve Dead or is It Just Hibernating?," NBER Working Papers 25792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claude Bismut & Ismael Ramajo, 2019. "A world of low interest rates," Working Papers hal-02086234, HAL.