Report NEP-MON-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takushi Kurozumi & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2016. "Price Dispersion and Inflation Persistence," Research Working Paper RWP 16-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2016. "Non-standard monetary policy, asset prices and macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1089, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Haberis, Alex & Masolo, Riccardo & Reinold, Kate, 2016. "Deflation probability and the scope for monetary loosening in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 627, Bank of England.
- Masayuki Inui & Sohei Kaihatsu, 2016. "The Power of Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Liquidity Trap," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-16, Bank of Japan.
- Anella Munro, 2016. "Bond premia, monetary policy and exchange rate dynamics," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/11, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Michael Weber & Andreas Neuhierl, 2016. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Time-Series Evidence," Working Papers 2016-26, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Kazutoshi Kan & Yui Kishaba & Tomohiro Tsuruga, 2016. "Supplementary Paper Series for the "Comprehensive Assessment" (3): Policy Effects since the Introduction of Quantitative and Qualitative Monetary Easing (QQE) -- Assessment Based on Bank of ," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-15, Bank of Japan.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2016. "Should Central Banks Care About Fiscal Rules?," NBER Working Papers 22800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve Ambler, 2016. "Putting Money to Work: Monetary Policy in a Low Interest Rate Environment," e-briefs 249, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia, 2016. "Unsurprising shocks: information, premia, and the monetary transmission," Bank of England working papers 626, Bank of England.
- Hännikäinen Jari, 2016. "The shadow rate as a predictor of real activity and inflation: Evidence from a data-rich environment," Working Papers 1606, Tampere University, School of Management and Business, Economics.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Christopher J. Neely, 2016. "An Analysis of the Literature on International Unconventional Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2016-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 04 May 2020.
- Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2016. "The Effect of ECB Forward Guidance on Policy Expectations," Working Papers 2016-12, CRESE.
- Lorenzo, Menna & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2016. "Optimal Inflation to Reduce Inequality," Working Papers 353, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2016. "Ben Bernanke in Doha: The effect of monetary policy on optimal tariffs," Kiel Working Papers 2055, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2016. "An Unconventional Approach to Evaluate the Bank of England's Asset Purchase Program," Research Papers in Economics 2016-11, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Mehak Moazam & M. Ali Kemal, 2016. "Inflation in Pakistan: Money or Oil Prices," PIDE-Working Papers 2016:144, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Volha Audzei, 2016. "Confidence Cycles and Liquidity Hoarding," Working Papers 2016/07, Czech National Bank.