Report NEP-MON-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kentaro Iwatsubo & Tomoki Taishi, 2016. "Quantitative Easing and Liquidity in the Japanese Government Bond Market," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- McNelis, Paul D., 2016. "Optimal policy rules at home, crisis and quantitative easing abroad," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Margarita Rubio & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016. "Lithuania in the Euro Area: Monetary Transmission and Macroprudential Policies," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 34, Bank of Lithuania.
- Robert G. Murphy, 2016. "Why Has Inflation Been So Unresponsive to Economic Activity in Recent Years?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 920, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael Bordo & Catherine R. Schenk, 2016. "Monetary Policy Cooperation and Coordination: An Historical Perspective on the Importance of Rules," Economics Working Papers 16112, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Chen Lian, 2016. "Forward Guidance without Common Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 22785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuta Takahashi & Lawrence Schmidt & Konstantin Milbradt & Ian Dew-Becker & David Berger, 2016. "Layoff risk, the welfare cost of business cycles, and monetary policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 1293, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Paolo Gelain, 2016. "Structural factors, unemployment and monetary policy: the useful role of the natural rate of interest," Working Paper 2016/17, Norges Bank.
- Falk Mazelis, 2016. "Implications of Shadow Bank Regulation for Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-043, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Sanjay R. Singh, 2016. "Log-linear Approximation versus an Exact Solution at the ZLB in the New Keynesian Model," NBER Working Papers 22784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuven Glick, 2016. "Currency Unions and Regional Trade Agreements: EMU and EU Effects on Trade," Working Paper Series 2016-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mirko Wiederholt, 2016. "Optimal Central Bank Communication," 2016 Meeting Papers 1234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daniel Sanches & Todd Keister, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Credit Markets and Banking Regulation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1267, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Woon K. Wong & Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal & Wanru Yao & Peter Howells, 2016. "Liquidity and Credit Risks in the UK’s Financial Crisis: How ‘Quantitative Easing’ changed the relationship," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- John Clark & Nathan Converse & Brahima Coulibaly & Steven B. Kamin, 2016. "Emerging Market Capital Flows and U.S. Monetary Policy," IFDP Notes 2016-10-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Javier G. Gómez-Pineda, 2016. "Commodity Price Fluctuations, Core Inflation and Policy Interest Rates," Borradores de Economia 967, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Eric Swanson, 2016. "Measuring the Effects of Federal Reserve Forward Guidance and Asset Purchases on Financial Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 1222, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- M. Utku Ozmen & Erdal Yilmaz, 2016. "Co-movement of Exchange Rates with Interest Rate Differential, Risk Premium and FED Policy in ï¿½Fragile Economiesï¿½," Working Papers 1621, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Isabella Blengini & Kenza Benhima, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy when Information is Market-Generated," 2016 Meeting Papers 1223, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Medel, 2016. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Globalisation, Combination, and Accuracy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 791, Central Bank of Chile.
- Duong Ngotran, 2016. "The E-Monetary Theory," 2016 Papers png175, Job Market Papers.
- Malik Shukayev & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2016. "Monetary Policy Tradeoffs Between Financial Stability and Price Stability," Staff Working Papers 16-49, Bank of Canada.
- Lahcen, BOUNADER, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy in Behavioral New Keynesian Model," MPRA Paper 74743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Sandri & Paolo Cavallino, 2016. "The Expansionary Lower Bound: Currency Mismatches and Monetary Spillovers," 2016 Meeting Papers 1250, Society for Economic Dynamics.