Report NEP-MON-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jochen Lüdering & Peter Tillmann, 2016. "Monetary Policy on Twitter and its Effect on Asset Prices: Evidence from Computational Text Analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201612, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Schmidt, Sebastian & Nakata, Taisuke & Hills, Timothy, 2016. "The risky steady state and the interest rate lower bound," Working Paper Series 1913, European Central Bank.
- Carl Grekou, 2016. "Does the exchange rate regime shape currency misalignments in emerging and developing countries?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christopher McDonald & Craig Thamotheram & Shaun P. Vahey & Elizabeth C. Wakerly, 2016. "Assessing the economic value of probabilistic forecasts in the presence of an inflation target," CAMA Working Papers 2016-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca & Matteo Crosignani, 2016. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," 2016 Meeting Papers 43, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Kefei You, 2016. "Exchange Rate Linkages between the ASEAN Currencies, the US Dollar and the Chinese RMB," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1590, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John H. Rogers & Chiara Scotti & Jonathan H. Wright, 2016. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and International Risk Premia," International Finance Discussion Papers 1172, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2016. "Money and Capital in a Persistent Liquidity Trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 11369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- López-Pérez, Víctor, 2016. "Does uncertainty affect non-response to the European Central Bank's survey of professional forecasters?," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Jerome H. Powell, 2016. "Recent Economic Developments, Monetary Policy Considerations and Longer-term Prospects: a speech at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, Chicago, Illinois, June 28, 2016," Speech 903, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Faure, Salomon & Gersbach, Hans, 2016. "Money Creation, Monetary Policy, and Capital Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitsuru Katagiri, 2016. "Forward Guidance as a Monetary Policy Rule," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Loretta J. Mester, 2016. "The U.S. Economic Outlook and Monetary Policy: The European Economics and Financial Centre, Distinguished Speakers Seminar, London, U.K. - July 1, 2016," Speech 73, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jinill KIM & Francisco RUGE-MURCIA, 2016. "Extreme Events and Optimal Monetary Policy," Cahiers de recherche 09-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise, 2016. "On the Welfare Costs of Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 72479, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2016.
- Hatcher, Michael, 2016. "Nominal GDP targeting and the tax burden," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1604, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Heider, Florian & Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Frutos de Andres, Juan Carlos & Papsdorf, Patrick, 2016. "Stressed interbank markets: evidence from the European financial and sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1925, European Central Bank.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand & Bruno Ziliotto, 2016. "Observing and shaping the market: the dilemma of central banks," Working Papers 1623, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Francisco RUGE-MURCIA & Alessandro RIBONI, 2016. "Collective Versus Individual Decisionmaking : A Case Study of the Bank of Israel Law," Cahiers de recherche 06-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hernandez-Chanto, Allan, 2016. "The Extrinsic Value of Low-Denomination Money Holdings," MPRA Paper 72348, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2016.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2016. "The science of monetary policy: an imperfect knowledge perspective," Staff Reports 782, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra & Bokan, Nikola & Gerali, Andrea, 2016. "EAGLE-FLI. A macroeconomic model of banking and financial interdependence in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1923, European Central Bank.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Kenza Benhima & Yannick Kalantzis, 2016. "Money and Capital in a Persistent Liquidity Trap," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Kok, Christoffer & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2016. "Bank capital structure and the credit channel of central bank asset purchases," Working Paper Series 1916, European Central Bank.
- Gilbert COLLETAZ & Grégory LEVIEUGE & Alexandra POPESCU, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Long-Run Risk-Taking," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2409, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2016. "Fiscal Implications of Central Bank Balance Sheet Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2016. "QE in the future: the central bank's balance sheet in a fiscal crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho & EriC Hsu & Fernanda Necchio, 2016. "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Monetary Policy," Textos para discussão 649, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Frank Smets & Stefania Villa, 2016. "Slow recoveries: any role for corporate leverage?," BCAM Working Papers 1602, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Kenneth D. Garbade, 2016. "Repurchase agreements as an instrument of monetary policy at the time of the Accord," Staff Reports 780, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Julian A. Parra-Polania & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2016. "Announcements are not Enough: Foreign Exchange Intervention under Imperfect Credibility," Borradores de Economia 949, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.