Report NEP-MON-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Sustek & Finn Kydland & Carlos Garriga, 2015. "Mortgages and Monetary Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 500, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Olivier Blanchard & Gustavo Adler & Irineu de Carvalho Filho, 2015. "Can Foreign Exchange Intervention Stem Exchange Rate Pressures from Global Capital Flow Shocks?," NBER Working Papers 21427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Acosta, 2015. "FOMC Responses to Calls for Transparency," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Javier Bianchi & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2015. "Phases of Global Liquidity, Fundamentals News, and the Design of Macroprudential Policy," BIS Working Papers 505, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2015. "External Shocks, Financial Volatility and Reserve Requirements in an Open Economy," Working Papers Series 396, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Yıldız Akkaya & Refet S. Gürkaynak & Burçin Kısacıkoğlu & Jonathan H. Wright, 2015. "Forward Guidance and Asset Prices," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union : a solution to the euro zone crisis," Post-Print hal-00980391, HAL.
- Apostolos Serletis & Khandokar Istiak, "undated". "Are the Responses of the U.S. Economy Asymmetric to Positive and Negative Money Supply Shocks?," Working Papers 2015-17, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 10 Aug 2015.
- Peter Karadi & Mark Gertler, 2015. "Monetary Policy Surprises, Credit Costs, and Economic Activity," 2015 Meeting Papers 447, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Calmfors, Lars, 2015. "The Swedish Macroeconomic Policy Framework," Working Paper Series 1075, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand, 2015. "The distortionary effect of monetary policy: credit expansion vs. lump-sum transfers in the lab," Working Papers halshs-01161854, HAL.
- Ghrissi Mhamdi & Mounir Smida & Ramzi Farhani, 2014. "Indicators of core inflation: Case of Tunisia," Post-Print halshs-01138432, HAL.
- Carolina Osorio Buitron & Esteban Vesperoni, 2015. "Spillover Implications of Differences in Monetary Conditions in the United States and the Euro Area," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 15/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel O. Beltran & Valentin Bolotnyy & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2015. "Un-Networking: The Evolution of Networks in the Federal Funds Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles L. Evans & Jonas D. M. Fisher & François Gourio & Spencer D. Krane, 2015. "Risk Management for Monetary Policy Near the Zero Lower Bound," Working Paper Series WP-2015-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01097661 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Dealing with the ECB's triple mandate?," Post-Print hal-01072114, HAL.
- Roberto Robatto, 2015. "Financial Crises and Systemic Bank Runs in a Dynamic Model of Banking," 2015 Meeting Papers 483, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Adrien Auclert, 2015. "Monetary Policy and the Redistribution Channel," 2015 Meeting Papers 381, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance & Francesco Saraceno, 2014. "Assessing the link between Price and Financial Stability," Working Papers hal-01070529, HAL.
- Churm, Rohan & Joyce, Mike & Kapetanios, George & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policies and the macroeconomy: the impact of the United Kingdom's QE2 and Funding for Lending Scheme," Bank of England working papers 542, Bank of England.
- Gauti Eggertsson & Federica Romei & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2015. "Dynamic Debt Deleveraging and Optimal Monetary Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 390, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maria Ferrara & Patrizio Tirelli, 2015. "Disinflation and Inequality in a DSGE monetary model: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers 305, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Morita, Hiroshi, 2015. "Japanese Fiscal Policy under the Zero Lower Bound of Nominal Interest Rates: Time-Varying Parameters Vector Autoregression," Discussion Paper Series 627, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leo Krippner & Sandra Eickmeier & Julia von Borstel, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2015/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Jérôme Creel & Mathilde Viennot & Paul Hubert, 2013. "Assessing the Interest Rate and Bank Lending Channels of ECB Monetary Policies," Working Papers hal-01064261, HAL.
- Xiaoshan Che & Eric M. Leepe & Campbell Leith, 2015. "US Monetary and Fiscal Policies - conflict or cooperation?," Working Papers 2015_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.