Report NEP-MON-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ragna Alstadheim & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Junior Maih, 2013. "Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? A Markow-Switching Structural Investigation," Working Papers 0018, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," CEP Discussion Papers dp1249, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- william, barnett, 2013. "Friedman and Divisia Monetary Measures," MPRA Paper 52310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Andrle & Andrew Berg & Enrico G Berkes & Rafael A Portillo & Jan Vlcek & R. Armando Morales, 2013. "Money Targeting in a Modern Forecasting and Policy Analysis System; an Application to Kenya," IMF Working Papers 13/239, .
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenón & Serrano, Enrique, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Interventions in Peru," Working Papers 2013-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Jochem, Axel, 2013. "Current account adjustment in EU countries: Does euro-area membership make a difference?," Discussion Papers 49/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "REER Imbalances and Macroeconomic Adjustments in the Proposed West African Monetary Union," Working Papers 13/030, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Vicente da Gama Machado & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2013. "Measuring Inflation Persistence in Brazil Using a Multivariate Model," Working Papers Series 331, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Urho Lempinen, 2013. "Exchange rate dynamics revisited," NBER Working Papers 19718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "How Macroeconomic Imbalances Interact? Evidence from a Panel VAR Analysis," Working Papers 2013-42, CEPII research center.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Andrea Nobili & Federico Maria Signoretti, 2013. "Supply tightening or lack of demand? An analysis of credit developments during the Lehman Brothers and the sovereign debt crises," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 942, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gelman, Maria & Jochem, Axel & Reitz, Stefan, 2013. "Real financial market exchange rates and capital flows," Discussion Papers 50/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Anastasiya Luzgina, 2013. "Model of currency integration involving the Republic of Belarus (in Russian)," BEROC Policy Paper Series 18, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Josh Stillwagon, 2013. "Rethinking What Survey Data has to Say about the Role of Risk and Irrationality in Currency Markets," Working Papers 1314, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Nagy, Katalin & Ferkelt, Balázs, 2013. "Mitgliedschaft der mittel- und osteuropäischen Länder in der Währungsunion: Risiken und Chancen," Discussion Papers 4/13, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Alberto Locarno & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2013. "Sovereign risk, monetary policy and fiscal multipliers: a structural model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 943, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabian Valencia, 2013. "Aggregate Uncertainty and the Supply of Credit," IMF Working Papers 13/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Anastasiya Luzgina, 2013. "Prospects of economic and monetary integration of the CIS Member States," BEROC Policy Paper Series 15, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).