Report NEP-MON-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balfoussia, Hiona & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Manthos D, 2011. "The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited," MPRA Paper 32236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaël Giraud & Nguenamadji Orntangar, 1/07. "Monetary policy under finite speed of trades and myopia," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609824, HAL.
- Matteo Fragetta & Giovanni Melina, 2011. "Identification of Monetary Policy in SVAR Models: A Data-Oriented Perspective," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0811, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- M.H. Middeldorp, 2011. "FOMC Communication Policy and the Accuracy of Fed Funds Futures," Working Papers 11-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- M. Middeldorp, 2011. "Central Bank Transparency, the Accuracy of Professional Forecasts, and Interest Rate Volatility," Working Papers 11-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marek Rusnák & Tomáš Havránek & Roman Horváth, 1/07. "How to Solve the Price Puzzle? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2011/07.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Tail Behaviour of the Euro," Working Papers 200417, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Gabriele Galati & Peter Heemeijer & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "How do inflation expectations form? New insights from a high-frequency survey," BIS Working Papers 349, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nicoletta Batini & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Bo Yang, 2011. "Informality, Frictions and Monetary Policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0711, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1127, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Balasubramaniam, Vimal & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Who cares about the Chinese Yuan?," Working Papers 11/89, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Martin Hellwig, 2011. "Quo vadis, Euroland? European Monetary Union between Crisis and Reform," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Nao Sudo, 1/07. "Accounting for the Decline in the Velocity of Money in the Japanese Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "A new governance for the EMU and the economic policy framework," MPRA Paper 32235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2011. "Financial constraints, exports and monetary integration - Financial constraints and exports: An analysis of Portuguese firms during the European monetary integration," GEE Papers 0039, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jul 2011.