Report NEP-MON-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2010. "An Assessment of the Consistency of ECB Communication using Wordscores," DNB Working Papers 259, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2010. "China's monetary policy and the exchange rate," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Anand, Rahul & Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Optimal Price Indices for Targeting Inflation under Incomplete Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D., 2010. "Bank heterogeneity and monetary policy transmission," Working Paper Series 1233, European Central Bank.
- Mario Cerrato & Alexander Kadow & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Does the euro dominate Central and Eastern European money markets?," Working Papers 2010_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yu-Wei Hu, 2010. "Management of China's foreign exchange reserves: a case study on the state administration of foreign," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 421, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2010. "Proliferation of risk and policy responses in the EU financial markets," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 416, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00484808_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arturo J. Galindo, Alejandro Izquierdo, and Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2010. "Financial Integration and Foreign Banks in Latin America: Do They Amplify External Financial Shocks?," Working Papers 203, Center for Global Development.