Report NEP-MON-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renzo Rossini & Marco Vega, 2007. "The monetary policy transmission mechanism under financial dollarization: the case of Peru 1996-2006," Working Papers 2007-017, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-52 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:earg-wp2007-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tervala, Juha, 2007. "The international transmission of monetary policy in a dollar pricing model," Research Discussion Papers 29/2007, .
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "International Money and Finance," Working papers 2008-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2007. "The Money Demand with Random Output and Limited Access to Debt," MPRA Paper 6688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Szilárd Erhart & Jose Luis Vasquez-Paz, 2008. "Determinants of the size of a monetary policy committee: Theory and cross country evidence," Working Papers 2008-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Francisco Pérez-Bermejo, 2007. "Political and institutional factors in regime change in the ERM: An application of duration analysis," Working Papers 07-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Marta Gómez-Puig, 2007. "EU-15 sovereign governments' cost of borrowing after seven years of Monetary Union," Working Papers 07-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Michal Horvath, 2008. "Simple Monetary-Fiscal Targeting Rules," CDMA Working Paper Series 200801, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Sajid, Muhammad Zubair, 2007. "Integration of Financial Markets in SAARC Countries: Evidence Based on Uncovered Interest rate Parity Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 6751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marylin Choy & Roy Ayllón, 2007. "The payment system intraday liquidity in a dollarized economy: The Peruvian experience," Working Papers 2007-019, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Schiltz, Michael, 2007. "Money on the Road to Empire —Japan's Choice for Gold Monometallism," MPRA Paper 6719, University Library of Munich, Germany.