Money on the Road to Empire —Japan's Choice for Gold Monometallism
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMatsukata Masayoshi; monetary standards; Latin Monetary Union; Sino-Japanese war; imperialism;
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-01-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2008-01-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .