Report NEP-HIS-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "International Money and Finance," Working papers 2008-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schiltz, Michael, 2007. "Money on the Road to Empire —Japan's Choice for Gold Monometallism," MPRA Paper 6719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bayly, C. A., 2008. "Indigenous and colonial origins of comparative economic development : the case of colonial India and Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4474, The World Bank.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Metin Cosgel & Rasha Ahmed & Thomas Miceli, 2008. "Law, State Power, and Taxation in Islamic History," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Eric BERR, 2008. "Keynes and the Post Keynesians on Sustainable Development," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2008-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Anderson, Kym & Lloyd, Peter & MacLaren, Donald, 2008. "Distortions to agricultural incentives in Australia since world war II," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4471, The World Bank.
- Dambrin, Claire, 2007. "Control at a distance as self-control: the renewal of the myth of control through technology," HEC Research Papers Series 876, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin Bulte, 2008. "Natural Resources and Violent Conflict: Resource Abundance, Dependence and the Onset of Civil Wars," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/78, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore