Report NEP-MKT-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morozan, Cristian & Enache, Elena & Vechiu, Camelia, 2009. "Evolution of digital marketing," MPRA Paper 13725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayley H. Chouinard & David E. Davis & Jeffrey LaFrance & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2008. "Milk Marketing Order Winners and Losers," Working Papers 2009-03, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Christina Matzke & Benedikt Wirth, 2009. "Product Pricing when Demand Follows a Rule of Thumb," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Nils-Henrik M. Von Der Fehr & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2009. "Electricity Retailing in Norway," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/04, European University Institute.
- Attila Tasnadi & Trenton Smith & Andrew Hanks, 2010. "Quality Uncertainty as Resolution of the Bertrand Paradox," Working Papers 2010-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Trenton Smith & Hayley Chouinard & Philip Wandschneider, 2009. "Waiting for the Invisible Hand: Market Power and Endogenous Information in the Modern Market for Food," Working Papers 2009-07, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romana L. Autrey & Francesco Bova, 2009. "Gray Markets and Multinational Transfer Pricing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-098, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2009.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2009. "The business of product innovation : international empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4840, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taiju Kitano & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Did US Safeguards Resuscitate Harley-Davidson in the 1980s?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-612, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.